Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperp...58 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1938)
CINDY M.
I love it! It’s my perfect shade! And it’s so buildable without getting cakey, I really love it!
Leah M.
Gadsden , AL
Not my favorite foundation. It’s thick and doesn’t blend well and the colors are not realistic .
Marilenny P.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
This foundation is no JOKE!!! I bought mines at sephora and I literally cant live without it💜💜💜💜
Sandra H.
Bellville, TX
Review for: Medium 54 Neutral more...
Love love love this foundation. I use very little, and blend quickly with a Morphe M439. Perfect.
laura c.
BEST FOUNDATION EVER.
Fully recommended to anyone. I have combo skin and this sits like a dream.
Yolanda L.
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
This is such a great Product .I love it so much! I recommend it to all of my friends and family(:
Kelli D.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
Great coverage, a little pricey. Love to mix in with other foundations to add some extra coverage
Jen M.
Southington, CT
I love this makeup only during winter it's very heavy during summer but it is a full foundation.
Mousmi D.
An amazing moisturizer for my skin type. love the coverage and it is available in so many shades.
Talia V.
Clifton Hts, PA
Lasted all night (even through sweating) And only needed one pump of product for my entire face.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon