Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperp...60 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1943)
Alexis
I use this daily & love it. Would recommend if you are looking for full coverage. A little thick but not uncomfortable to wear. Highly recommend. Comes in lots of shades, including cool & warm tones. Very beautiful packaging.
April M.
Lexington
My go to foundation it can be used for natural or matte finish and it is buildable. So it can be used for medium or full coverage. It doesn’t get oily looking! Just add a primer of your choice!
Amanda C.
Inkster, MI
I absolutely love My Kat Von D lock it Foundation!
Prior to me using Kat Von D I was a faithful Mac foundation user, I actually have not thought twice about going back.
There are so many things to love about this foundation.
First the pump action makes it much easier to use as less as possible which helps you avoid "cakeface" and wasted product.
The coverage is great it is full coverage so it leaves you looking flawless everytime.
It feels great on the skin and I often forget I have it on.
Last but certainly not any less important is the amount of product you get for the price, you cant beat it, its so reasonable, with all listed you have no reason not to check it out.
If you are debating on getting it, please get it and try it out you wont regret it.
Melissa M.
Otsego , MN
Review for: 45 LIGHT - WARM UNDERTONE more...
This foundation is super thick but it is amazing for going out or an occasion where you really want your foundation to stay. This stuff does not budge and  will stay in place all day!
Yamilka P.
I’m so excited about today’s foundation review because it’s one I really LOVE. It’s not for all of you, and probably not for every day, but it’s a good one for sure. If it’s not what you are looking for, I’ll be reviewing a ton more in this series, both high end and drugstore. I’ll link to all previous reviews at the bottom of new reviews so they’re easy for you to find!

Today’s review is…Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation, which I’ll admit that I put off buying for awhile, strictly for personal reasons. She dated Jesse James right after he cheated on Sandra Bullock and the whole thing just grossed me out.

However — make up is make up so I finally broke down. I’m only so strong, people!

Kat Von D Lock It FoundationKat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation

What it promises: Kat created this foundation to provide exceptional coverage, without compromising a smooth, striking finish. Formulated with 21 percent pigment, this powerful formula was developed to match a broad range of skintones with bold coverage—the proprietary pigments can even effectively cover tattoos. The combination of raw materials and the best siliconic elastomers and siliconic esters provide 24-hour wear with transfer resistance. Natural polymers absorb oil for a matte, soft finish and the added emollients provide a velvety texture for perfectly smooth, hydrated skin.
Becca B.
This is super high coverage. I love a full coverage foundation and that's what this is. I get two shades and mix to make the perfect shade. I can adjust when I'm lighter in winter and a bit darker in summer. This is amazing.
Lily S.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
This foundation is really full coverage. It is long wearing but can appear cakey around the nose and smile lines. It's VERY matte. I would recommend this for someone with oily skin. I have dry skin so I won't be repurchasing
Maddy P.
Maryville, MO
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
it doesn’t take a lot to get a full coverage look. however, if you have oily skin it doesn’t matte your face very well and gets shiny. it is long lasting but doesn’t work well with oily skin. wouldn’t buy again with my skin type.
Janelle C.
Highland, IN
Review for: Medium 53 Neutral more...
I might of given more stars if I could ever match my color but everything looked weird and it soooo heavy on my face I’m oily skin but it was too much on my 37 year old face showed my wrinkles
Andrea O.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Review for: Medium 52 Neutral more...
I definitely recommend this it is full coverage covers all blemishes! One thing if you don’t like products that dry quick I wouldn’t recommend this for you beside it drying quick it is awesome the best foundation I’ve had !
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon