Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperp...56 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1935)
Ryleigh M.
the best foundation for the fullest full coverage look. literally covers everything and anything
Leah M.
Gadsden , AL
Not my favorite foundation. It’s thick and doesn’t blend well and the colors are not realistic .
Perla M.
Delano, CA
Review for: Medium 58 Neutral more...
This foundation is very very full coverage. Feels heavy in the skin. Covers imperfects ready good
Hailey S.
At first I hated it but the more I used it, the more I used it the more I feel in love in with it
Kita B.
Bakersfield, CA
I USE THIS FOUNDATION A D IT WORKS GREAT. IT HAS A REALLY GOOD COVERAGE AND HELPS ME LOOK GREAT.
michelle d.
This is the best foundation ever like it cover everything when I say everything I mean everything
Michelle S.
Wow this thing covers everything ! I have oily skin works well . Only need about a pump or less
Talia V.
Clifton Hts, PA
Lasted all night (even through sweating) And only needed one pump of product for my entire face.
Karah H.
South Charleston
Great full coverage foundation. Wish the formula was more matte, it tends to slip after a while.
Mantatisi W.
Loveeeee this foundation. It only takes about 3 pumps to get full coverage on the entire face!!!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?

Amazon