Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19866)
Media (1907)
Sandra H.
Bellville, TX
Review for: Medium 54 Neutral more...
Love love love this foundation. I use very little, and blend quickly with a Morphe M439. Perfect.
Emily R.
Loyall, KY
Review for: 56 Medium-Neutral Undertone more...
I love this foundation besides the way it makes my face feel really heavy. It has great coverage.
Joselyn J.
Tallahassee, FL
I give this 3 stars bc the color match was off for my skin tone & it did not sit well on my skin.
Kelsey T.
VERY full coverage. I still like it for holiday make up and things like that. I'd buy it again ;3
April S.
Rockmart , GA
Can't say enough great things about this foundation. It is all around amazing . Highly recommend
Brooke B.
Minneapolis, MN
This is my go-to. Best foundation ive tried thus far. Love the coverage and the wide shade range
Yolanda L.
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
This is such a great Product .I love it so much! I recommend it to all of my friends and family(:
AJ C.
Jacksonville, FL
my fave foundation ever!! it keeps me from getting oily during the day and its jus so lightweight
Kaylee B.
Oh my gosh this Foundation is definitely amazing would be lost if I hadn't found this Foundation
Kelsey F.
Princeton
I currently have this foundation and it's my go to I love love it when def recommend her products
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.