Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19890)
Media (1911)
Kerri R.
Herndon, WV
The foundation offers really good coverage but sadly it is just a little to thick for my taste!!
Jada M.
Larose, LA
Review for: Medium 58 Neutral more...
It's way to thick and heavyweight and the coloring is terrible it's like clown makeup for theatre
Kendall Julia D.
Huge variety of shades. Matte. Full coverage. Very blendable. Easy to mix in with other products.
Donna Y.
Columbia, KY
Great coverage. Matches perfectly to your skin color. It takes one pump to cover your whole face.
Brittany G.
new braunfels , TX
This foundation is very thick. I always mix it with makeup forever so it isn't as thick and cakey
Richelle L.
Hickory, PA
Good product. Great coverage. Only a small squirt from the bottle goes a long way. Nice texture.
Brittany P.
Saint Cloud, MN
Love it! Nice thick foundation. Lasts long. Little goes a long way. Applys smoothly. Easy to use
Kristen S.
Conway, AR
Review for: Light 48 more...
I didn't love this foundation like I wanted to. It works, but it felt heavy and cakey on my face.
Ariana R.
Richmond, CA
Best foundation there is
With a smooth finish.
So light on the face. Im in love with this product
Bri T.
Grand Forks, ND
This is the only foundation I'll be using. The coverage is great and it stays on my face all day.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.