Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperp...66 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1969)
Kali F.
the best high coverage foundation that i have used. i like that it's matte and doesn't make my skin oily
Tess M.
vidor
LOVE THIS! The coverage is so good. It last me at least four months. Matches my skin tone almost perfect
Alisa K.
Brooklyn, NY
Amazing coverage! It's the best full coverage I've seen. Also, glides on the skin very smoothly. Love it!
Adreana P.
la puente
Love this foundation , leaves me looking so flawless and it stay on all day! Really like the finish on it
Destiny L.
Hoopa, CA
I like kat von d products but this foundation was not my favorite. It was really dry and oxidized Orange.
none o.
Its a great foundation want more of it mines finshed but this is afave of mines adore so muchhhhhhhhhhhh
Holli W.
Cross Lanes, WV
This foundation can do just that. Cover tattoos. So if it can do that, it can cover just about anything.
Luci V.
Cedar Rapids , IA
I just used a sample of this yesterday and I really liked it. I’m going to buy the actual foundation now.
yolanda m.
My favorite foundation a very very but very good coverage it covera really good acne anything really good
cassondra w.
Beautiful coverage!! I also love the texture. Soft light weight. A little pricey. But worth the coverage
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Sephora