Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19908)
Media (1916)
Veronica M.
Rialto, CA
I have oily skin and I love this foundation. It has amazing coverage and a little goes a long way.
Andrea P.
Philadelphia
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
This coverage was too intense and gave me cake face. I felt like I could feel it clogging my pores.
Devon Y.
Antioch, CA
best foundation i have tried to date. it's an ultra matte 24 hour finish full coverage foundation.
Mizelle S.
houston
Review for: 58 Medium - Warm Undertone more...
Works for short period of time. After about like 6 hours or maybe less it becomes cakey and patchy.
Kelly L.
Cordova, TN
Review for: 45 LIGHT - WARM UNDERTONE more...
This is honestly the best foundation I’ve ever used. It has the best coverage and is long lasting.
Janette R.
Chicago , IL
The only bad thing it makes me look cakey other than that it’s a good product.
I love the coverage.
Meriah F.
auburn
I love this foundation, never had a problem with it. It’s very full coverage and nice color range.
michelle d.
This is the best foundation ever like it cover everything when I say everything I mean everything
Kita B.
Bakersfield, CA
I USE THIS FOUNDATION A D IT WORKS GREAT. IT HAS A REALLY GOOD COVERAGE AND HELPS ME LOOK GREAT.
Talia V.
Clifton Hts, PA
Lasted all night (even through sweating) And only needed one pump of product for my entire face.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.