Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19914)
Media (1915)
Meriah F.
auburn
I love this foundation, never had a problem with it. It’s very full coverage and nice color range.
Yvette B.
Loved this foundation, just found that with my skin type it eventually started drying out my skin.
Kelly L.
Cordova, TN
Review for: 45 LIGHT - WARM UNDERTONE more...
This is honestly the best foundation I’ve ever used. It has the best coverage and is long lasting.
Elyssia P.
Santa Rosa, CA
Terrible product and does not sit right on skin. I've had a drug store foundation better than this
member-c274a013d
Review for: Light 48 more...
It's Cakey. It's harder to blend. Full coverage. My sister bought it and never really used it. I'm
Chelsea H.
Clermont, FL
Very full coverage. I personally think it feels heavy on the skin. Great for covering up blemishes.
alli c.
Review for: Light 46 more...
i love how long it stays, and it's very matte. i use it almost every day and i recommend it highly
Maria D.
Bakersfield, CA
I am in love with this foundation. it does not crease or make me break out like some foundations do
Chelsea B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Thick, but definitely does what it's supposed to do! This foundation make your skin look flawless!
Shelby H.
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
Stays on all day! Doesn’t feel like I have makeup even on! Drives with a matte photo ready finish!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.