Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19919)
Media (1915)
Mizelle S.
houston
Review for: 58 Medium - Warm Undertone more...
Works for short period of time. After about like 6 hours or maybe less it becomes cakey and patchy.
Jennifer H.
Mt Pleasant, TX
love this foundation!!!! its a full coverage foundation, and I normally set it with a loose powder.
alyssa d.
this foundation is absolutely amazing. it has great coverage it’s basically paint. it’s very matte.
Jessica B.
Oxidized very bad on me. Left the house looking fine then boom. I'm an oompa loompa. So not fetch.
Janette R.
Chicago , IL
The only bad thing it makes me look cakey other than that it’s a good product.
I love the coverage.
Veronica S.
I love love this foundation doesn't leave my fave oily east to use last all day love the packaging
Hanna C.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-it Tattoo Foundation - Full Coverage, Liquid NET Wt 1.0 Fl. Oz / 30ml (Light 49 - light to medium complexion with golden undertone) more...
Meh. Lasted a while but made my face feel very dry. Looked Cakey after a while. Not worth the hype
Machicia G.
Cypress, TX
Coverage was great. But the formula was thick and cakey. Had a strong smell. Not easily spreadable.
Andrea P.
Philadelphia
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
This coverage was too intense and gave me cake face. I felt like I could feel it clogging my pores.
Amy w.
My favorite full coverage foundation! Covers all imperfections, stays on all day, and doesn't move.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.