Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19909)
Media (1915)
April C.
I love this one because it has very full coverage and it hides my blemishes and it stays on all day
Nissa M.
Austin, TX
Stays on all day. Beautifully matte will be repurchasing another bottle asap. Great for oily skin.
Evelyn B.
Immokalee fl
I use this once it awhile. Only because it feels heavy on the skin. But it does have full coverage
Machicia G.
Cypress, TX
Coverage was great. But the formula was thick and cakey. Had a strong smell. Not easily spreadable.
Lauren B.
Brewerton, NY
Review for: 46 LIGHTS - COOL UNDERTONE more...
I love this foundation for a high end product! It’s super full coverage and it lasts all day long!
Cheyenne H.
Love this foundation! Blends really well, it doesn't dry my skin out, I love all Kat Von D products
Veronica M.
Rialto, CA
I have oily skin and I love this foundation. It has amazing coverage and a little goes a long way.
Yvette B.
Loved this foundation, just found that with my skin type it eventually started drying out my skin.
Devon Y.
Antioch, CA
best foundation i have tried to date. it's an ultra matte 24 hour finish full coverage foundation.
Nicole G.
Not a fan. It moves into every pore, crevice, or wrinkle on your face. It made me look twice my age
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.