Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperp...66 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1969)
Ale D.
This base I love has a long duration its quality is significant one of the best ddl market without a doubt
Michelle  Q.
This foundation is my holy grail! I'm light skinned and it covers all of my blemishes which are super red!
Shayla B.
Welch, WV
1,076 reviews
Review for: Light 43 Warm, Light 45 Neutral more...
This foundation is awesome. It has amazing coverage. Everyone that has acne prone skin you needa try this.
Kacie C.
Amazing! Full coverage but does not make the face look cakey, I absolutely love it and definitely recommend
Meagan H.
Kingwood, TX
I got a sample of this at Sephora and I loved it so much I am planing on buying it one I can get the money
Taylor C.
West Portsmouth, OH
The best foundation out there. It's worth the price. Full coverage. It stays really well as well too!!!!!!
Rebecca R.
Tacoma, WA
This foundation is absolutely amazing! It really helps cover my blemished and makes my skin look flawless.
Julia R.
College Station, TX
Very good product for a fairly nice price. It had a lot of coverage, in fact way too much coverage for me.
Amanda D.
Waterford, CT
One of the best high-end foundations out there. Great coverage and makes the skin look absolutely flawless.
Nicola K.
San antonio, TX
Heavy coverage so I like to use it with the beauty blender. I usually save this one for going out at night
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon