Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19924)
Media (1915)
Breanna K.
N Hollywood, CA
Just amazing and will recommend to anyone that wants a full coverage but yet oil free foundation.
Makayla G.
North Chicago
Review for: 71 Deep - Warm Undertone more...
This is an amazing product its really good and I use it mostly everyday and I’m almost running out
April C.
I love this one because it has very full coverage and it hides my blemishes and it stays on all day
Jessica B.
Oxidized very bad on me. Left the house looking fine then boom. I'm an oompa loompa. So not fetch.
Sarai A.
Full coverage, works good for oily skin, lasts the whole day, very velvety feel, good ingredients.
Linday F.
Review for: 64 Medium - Neutral Undertone more...
It’s a Very good foundation has Lots of coverage and stays in place does not move at all I love it
Lindsey C.
Ft Myers Bch, FL
The best full coverage I have ever used easily! It coveres up all of my dark freckles on my face :)
Lorena S.
Santa Ana, CA
I absolutely love this !!
Stays on great , covers great and does not get oily throughout the day !
Lourdes F.
University Place, WA
Love this foundation it's really full coverage and it last long, it has a nice finish which I love.
Brenda M.
Ventura, CA
Omg I'm in love with this product. Love Kay Von D makeup. I'm in heaven every time I go to Sephora
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.