Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19906)
Media (1915)
Chelsea H.
Clermont, FL
Very full coverage. I personally think it feels heavy on the skin. Great for covering up blemishes.
Lindsay K.
My personal go to foundation for everything! Love this guy and love the shade range for it as well.
alyssa r.
San Benito, TX
Review for: 48 Light - Neutral Undertone more...
Loved this foundation, it is one of my go to’s if you want full coverage! Covers up imperfections.
Brenda M.
Ventura, CA
Omg I'm in love with this product. Love Kay Von D makeup. I'm in heaven every time I go to Sephora
Lisa W.
Hixson, TN
Review for: 71 Deep - Warm Undertone more...
This makeup is non transferring and stays on all day! I love it! Blends well and has a matte finish
janet M.
Moreno Valley , CA
Love this Kat Von D foundation especially in the summer it helps my oily t zone. It's lightweight.
Jessica W.
Everett, WA
The packaging is amazing as well as the product! Super full coverage and it lasts all day!!! Love!
Jessica B.
Oxidized very bad on me. Left the house looking fine then boom. I'm an oompa loompa. So not fetch.
Shell P.
Haltom City, TX
Love, love, love! Stays on all day and with a matte primer it is perf for summer weather in Texas.
Kia B.
Cleveland , OH
The coverage is good but i don’t like the foundation my fave broke out severely after wearing this
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.