Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19909)
Media (1915)
Amy K.
Saint Cloud , MN
Review for: 42 LIGHT - NEUTRAL UNDERTONE more...
Love the full coverage and how well it applies to the skin, it is slightly heavy but doesn’t dry out
McKenzie K.
Best foundation I've ever used. Can be a bit thick but I mix it with Mac studio fix and it's amazing.
Dariela J.
Altus, Oklahoma
Review for: Medium 53 Neutral more...
Liked it very much if I could I would definitely buy it again it's full coverage and it works amazing
Shaunna S.
Canon, GA
Love this foundation! !! Excellent coverage! Very lightweight and soft!! Dosent clog my pores either!
Carlie G.
Windsor, CO
I have quite a bit of tattoos and this is 4th e. One thing that helps cover my tattoos. It's amazing.
Alicia B.
Hillsboro, OR
All the colors are so yellow toned and it looks cakey. I would use it to cover tattoos but that is it
member-c274a013d
Review for: Light 48 more...
It's Cakey. It's harder to blend. Full coverage. My sister bought it and never really used it. I'm
BETSY R.
This Foundation was too Mayte for me. It’s not good for dry skin. It felt so dry I did not like it.
alli c.
Review for: Light 46 more...
i love how long it stays, and it's very matte. i use it almost every day and i recommend it highly
Jennifer H.
Mt Pleasant, TX
love this foundation!!!! its a full coverage foundation, and I normally set it with a loose powder.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.