Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19895)
Media (1911)
Samantha T.
East Meadow, NY
Review for: Light 46 more...
Stay on all day and doesn't feel heavy or oily. Matte finish and a great coverage love this product.
Michelle O.
Spokane, WA
Review for: 74 Deep - Warm Undertone more...
One if my favorite foundations, super full coverage! I love that a little definitely goes s long way.
Kyra B.
Weippe, ID
I love this foundation. It is one of the most full coverage foundations out there. Has a matte finish
Kristin G.
Belmont, MI
Very good coverage for a liquid foundation, a little thick but works well if you need extra coverage
Paloma B.
My all-time favorite foundation! Goes on smooth in the morning and gives me a flawless look all day!
Alexis C.
Pembroke Pines , FL
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
such a powerful foundation and it locks in literally into your skin all day, and coverage is amazing
Yesenia A.
Los Angeles
A must have foundation. A little bit goes a long way. Great for my oily skin. Beautiful matte finish.
Sara F.
I Love This Foundation!! I have really dry skin and this is my go to ! i use it with a beauty blender
Autumn W.
Century, FL
It’s great with a primer but it’s too thick when putting on alone. It’s full coverage which is great.
Alyssa G.
University Pk, PA
I like how easy it is to build the foundation up from light weight to full coverage! Stayed on well.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.