Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19855)
Media (1907)
Alisha H.
Hollywood, FL
Full coverage! lasts for 8-9hrs, thick and pigmented. Blends well! Use if you have dry or combo skin.
Andrea F.
Mesa, AZ
It's so patchy on my skin I never use it it like clings to the dry parts of my skin. I don't like it
Jennipher P.
Providence, RI
High coverage foundation, very heady. Not for just everyday use unless you're going for a full effect.
Paula A.
Delray Beach, FL
Without a doubt this is the best base I have used in all times I would recommend it with closed eyes
Sha D.
Alma, GA
This foundation is thick! It has really good coverage, without looking cakey. I would recommend this.
Mandy B.
I love this make-up! It is full coverage. I used it for a Mardi gas ball and looks great in pictures.
Alexis S.
Great product none drying cover wells find my color. Little product goes alone way. Beautiful packing
Marti G.
Erie, PA
The best liquid foundation ever! Its literally like my skin in a bottle. The color is an exact match.
Flor♡ B.
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
Very heavy little goes long ways covers up a lot i think it was a pretty fair price I really loved it
Kaitlyn F.
cocoa, fl
Hands down one of the best foundations there is! Worth every penny spent on it. I highly recommend it
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.