Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19914)
Media (1915)
Taryn M.
Binghamton, NY
I love it. After a while, it does leave your face a bit dewy, but nothing a pressed powder can't fix.
crystal t.
Deland , FL
Kat Von d products are amazing nice even coverage all around non cake-ish feels good on last for hrs
Michelle O.
Spokane, WA
Review for: 74 Deep - Warm Undertone more...
One if my favorite foundations, super full coverage! I love that a little definitely goes s long way.
Andrea F.
Mesa, AZ
It's so patchy on my skin I never use it it like clings to the dry parts of my skin. I don't like it
Carlie G.
Windsor, CO
I have quite a bit of tattoos and this is 4th e. One thing that helps cover my tattoos. It's amazing.
Marti G.
Erie, PA
The best liquid foundation ever! Its literally like my skin in a bottle. The color is an exact match.
Alexis C.
Pembroke Pines , FL
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
such a powerful foundation and it locks in literally into your skin all day, and coverage is amazing
Jessica B.
Great foundation long lasting not to heavy and leaves skin with a nice finish! Not too matte love it
McKenzie K.
Best foundation I've ever used. Can be a bit thick but I mix it with Mac studio fix and it's amazing.
Mandy B.
I love this make-up! It is full coverage. I used it for a Mardi gas ball and looks great in pictures.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.