Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19878)
Media (1909)
Joanna M.
Houston
Review for: Medium 52 more...
This foundation really does cover up everything . It's full coverage and makes your face look amazing
Olufunmilayo A.
Feels great on my skin and last super long I love using this product so fine and makes me looks good
Azalea P.
Tulsa
Review for: Light 47 more...
Very heavy on the face but very full coverage as well. Would recommend but a little goes a long way.
Taylor F.
Brooklawn, NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
Best foundation ever. It covers so well and it lasts all day. Highly recommended to cover unevenness
Alexis S.
Great product none drying cover wells find my color. Little product goes alone way. Beautiful packing
Linda F.
Northridge, CA
Does give full coverage but leaves my skin looking dry and patchy even after moisturizing and primer
Sarah C.
Larksville, PA
Review for: Medium 64 more...
Excellent coverage! You can really truly cover anything up with this concealer! Even covered tattoos!
Ambrosia R.
Edmond, OK
This foundation has awesome coverage but seems like it sets into my forehead wrinkles unfortunately.
Kayla M.
West Paducah , KY
In the nursing program and we aren't allowed visible tattoos on clinic days. This helps tremendously!
Katelyn S.
Georgetown, KY
This foundation is amazing! So full coverage but doesn't look cakey at all. Covers any imperfections!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.