Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1972)
hayley m.
pasadena, MD
I love how many shade they have of this foundation. Great coverage and not too expensive for a high-end brand.
Brittany H.
Jefferson , PA
Kat strikes ! Great coverage foundation. I have tons of freckles and it definitely helps. Not cakey, nor Heavy.
Tiffany B.
Gig Harbor , WA
This is a very full coverage foundation. It was too heavy for me and I found it to be just a little bit cakey.
Elena K.
centerport, NY
My everyday Foundation! It so amazing it makes my skin looks beautiful every time! I will never stop loving it!
Melissa B.
My number one go to foundation. I love her products . They never do me wrong. The have great coverage as well.
Barbara S.
Statesboro
This is an impressive brand that delivers results consistently without fail. Try out this line and get results!
Aubrey H.
St Petersburg, FL
Amazing foundation for my pale skin. I have such dry skin but it's amazing for it and doesn't dry up or flake.
Ericuh O.
I absolutely love this product! I got it for a gift last Christmas and I am very pleased with the way it stays!
stephanie Z.
Delano, CA
I love it. Absolutely my favorite foundation! It covers up all my blemishes making my skin looking flawless.
Yaretzy S.
This foundation have amazing Full coverage it does not look caked on leaves a matte finish definitely a MUST !!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon