Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19869)
Media (1908)
Brooklyn F.
Fort Stewart, GA
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
Awesome coverage foundation. It literally covered my tattoo on my arm flawlessly. I would highly recommend this product. One downfall is that it seems a little thick on my face. Still a great product.
Amanda S.
Belleville, NJ
Too thick and full coverage for me. Great if you are looking for a super full coverage foundation. Unfortunately, it was too much for me and the collection didn’t seem to have a color that matched my skin as well as some other brands.
Shelby V.
Not bad! Really thick so I wouldn’t recommend for a daily use unless you can handle having a caked on face. It’s something I tend to wear in special occasions. But does a really good job for coverage.
Meaghan K.
wonderland
Review for: 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE more...
There needs to be a shade in between light 42 and light 43. To be honest, there are a ton of places in the range where more shades and undertones need to be added. Not impressed with the shades but very full coverage and can be cakey.
Angelica R.
CT
Let me tell you. This foundation is FULL COVERAGE & I love it so much. Great foundation & it’s lasts you a long long time. You’ll know when you have to buy another cause it shows you how much is left.
Sarah J.
Sandy Hook
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
This is a heavy duty foundation that covers all my blemishes. I have normal sling and it does good. No cons in my opinion. It is pretty heavy. A little goes a long way. Will buy again when I run out.
Ang🌺 R.
Elmsford, NY
By far! My favorite foundation EVER! A little goes a LONG WAY! 1-2 pumps will give you so much coverage and leave you glowing! Your skin will look flawless and all your blemishes will not be visible
Miss C.
Los Fresnos, TX
Oh my Lord... If you are really looking for a full call day coverage foundation KatvonD lock it its for you!! Just an amazing coverage but it is thick.. So mix it with prime and it will do the trick
Stephanie T.
San Marino, CA
I use this on days I know I'm going to be taking pictures! It's fullll coverage, not heavy but you can feel that you are wearing foundation. Super long lasting as well. Great for combo nation skins!
Jessica I.
Mcchord Air Force Base
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-it Tattoo Foundation - Full Coverage, Liquid NET Wt 1.0 Fl. Oz / 30ml (Light 49 - light to medium complexion with golden undertone) more...
This is probably the best damn foundation I think I have ever used! It’s a lot more creamy than I’m used too but man does it cover up the blemishes! It looks fantastic! I’m so please with my foundation and will be a life time user! 😭💕
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.