Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19887)
Media (1910)
kendall c.
lake balboa
I like wear this foundation on hot days where i need full coverage and i need it to stay matte all day.
Shelbie G.
Omg i love this stuff!! Covers so much. Leaving you looking remarkable beautiful!! I would recommend it
Kat M.
Sebring, FL
Amazing size, amazing coverage, came off my brushes and sponges so easily and held an all day look😊😊😊😊
Stephanie G.
Fort Drum, NY
Waaaay too thick. I love full coverage but this product is basically face paint. Dry, patchy and matte.
Sandy S.
Tucson, AZ
Best foundation I have found to fit my skin color and type only one I can use with giving me breakouts
Kirsty J.
Colorado Springs, CO
Covers my neck tattoo perfectly with out looking like I put make up over it. No one at work ever knows
Michelle D.
Seekonk, MA
This pairs amazingly with the tattoo products as well, I love kat and all that she does! She's amazing
Gia D.
This foundation is so full coverage it literally covers tattoos it just feels really heavy on the skin
Abby A.
East Dubuque, IL
SUPER DRYING!!!!! Not worth the money you are paying for it you have any type of dryness to your skin.
Taylor H.
Bessemer, AL
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
The is the best foundation it covers all of my freckles with out looking caked on and it wears all day!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.