Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19877)
Media (1909)
Kaeli S.
Waterford
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-it Tattoo Foundation - Full Coverage, Liquid NET Wt 1.0 Fl. Oz / 30ml (Medium 53 - light to medium complexion with golden yellow undertone) more...
This foundation is way too thick and it cakes up throughout the day and feels quite heavy on the skin.
JBeaU C.
Ashburn, GA
It’s good for oily skin but it drys fast so you have to work fast with this product. Love the coverage.
Mali K.
The best foundation for the face with freckles. This foundation is full coverage and stays all day long
Candice A.
Rosenberg, TX
Best I have used so far. Full coverage and it dries matte. Works real good with my Too faced concealer.
Danial R.
1928 state route 95 Bombay New York
Great foundation! Provides full coverage doesn't settle in creases and provides a nice look overall....
Wendy H.
Richmond, KY
Review for: Medium 58 more...
The best on the market! The product is amazing and the the coverage is great! Couldn't ask for better!
Breanna M.
Review for: Medium 54, Medium 52 more...
Absolutely love this product! Makes your skin look flawless after applying! The look is a matte finish!
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
I think this Foundation is nice because it's a full coverage foundation and has a wide range of colors
Chelo R.
This foundation lasts through rain, literally! Iove the finish look and it makes my skin look radiant.
. ..
This is a great product, great quality and it stays on all day. I also love her liquid lipstick colors
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.