Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19877)
Media (1909)
Andrea T.
Tampa, FL
The best full coverage foundation on earth.. I got mine at Sephora and couldn't be happier with it!!!!!
Abby A.
East Dubuque, IL
SUPER DRYING!!!!! Not worth the money you are paying for it you have any type of dryness to your skin.
olga v.
lynwood
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
A little goes a long way. Its very full coverage and easy to apply. Do not recommendif u have dry skin
Crystal B.
Lincolnton, NC
Awesome full coverage that last all day. Moisturizer and primer help it go on smoothly with out caking.
Jordan H.
Benton, AR
Review for: Medium 53 Neutral more...
My roommate had this and wanted me to try it. Honestly, it was too thick for me. I liked makeup light.
Sandy S.
Tucson, AZ
Best foundation I have found to fit my skin color and type only one I can use with giving me breakouts
Jasmine G.
Mission
If you're looking for a matte finish, long-long wearing, and hog coverage foundation, this is for you!
Jada L.
Cedartown
I use this foundation and I will never use any other kind. It covers everything even freckles. The best
Ray
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-it Tattoo Foundation - Full Coverage, Liquid NET Wt 1.0 Fl. Oz / 30ml (Medium 53 - light to medium complexion with golden yellow undertone) more...
If you’re looking for full coverage, go no further. Although this stuff is thick, it covers everything.
Kat M.
Sebring, FL
Amazing size, amazing coverage, came off my brushes and sponges so easily and held an all day look😊😊😊😊
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.