Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19895)
Media (1911)
Alicia R.
Brownsville, TX
Best foundation EVER! It is 100% full coverage any skin problem you might have it covers it completely!
Jaisyn K.
Los Angeles, CA
Gorgeous! Full coverage, and perfect for when I have auditions. A wide variety of colors for ALL women!
Kat M.
Sebring, FL
Amazing size, amazing coverage, came off my brushes and sponges so easily and held an all day look😊😊😊😊
Jessica N.
Bridgeport , NY
Great full coverage foundation. Left my face slightly cakey looking. I want to love it but I just don’t
Alexandra H.
Tempe, AZ
I tried this foundation. It is a good foundation. Long wearing. Very thick. Not the best for dry skin!
Love this foundation!! It's great for acne prone or oily skin because it's matte and goes on so smooth
Sandy S.
Tucson, AZ
Best foundation I have found to fit my skin color and type only one I can use with giving me breakouts
Alicia H.
Lenore
I’ve used better this foundation was very buildable but it wasn’t exactly what I was looking for. 3/10
heather r.
I have oily skin and this works wonders. I also have red cheeks and this covers it almost completely!!
Krystal G.
Monroe
Hands down best coverage of any foundation I've tried. Lasts all day and leaves skin looking flawless.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.