Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperp...62 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1949)
cassondra w.
Beautiful coverage!! I also love the texture. Soft light weight. A little pricey. But worth the coverage
Ann Valerie R.
Saint Charles, MO
This foundation is one of the best I've seen, but it does wear off quite fast if you don't prime and set.
Becca C.
Plain City, OH
This is a very heavy coverage foundation. It is extremely thick but lasts all day and has a nice finish.
Lily S.
this foundation is so full coverage, i've used it as a concealer. one pump is enough for your whole face
Haley B.
Review for: 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE more...
Covers everything! Lasts for a very long time. A little thick, but if you want full coverage it's great!
Melissa K.
Sarasota, FL
This is great for covering up tattoos. Worked great when i got married. Covered my back tattoo all night
Bella K.
Brooklyn , NY
My favorite foundation. If you love full coverage I highly recommend this product. Lasts all day long too
Paola V.
Stamford , CT
La mejor base que e utilizado alta cobertura larga duración , todo lo que una mujer quiere de una base 💖😍
yolanda m.
My favorite foundation a very very but very good coverage it covera really good acne anything really good
Jessica B.
Marietta, GA
Extremely full coverage but not cakey! Great for my oily prone skin. Definitely my go to glam foundation!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon