Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19885)
Media (1909)
Leslie M.
I love it. It truly hides does hide imperfections. It hides my freckles really good. It does last long.
Cheyenne L.
Osterburg
This is a great full coverage foundation but can feel thick and cakey. It was too heavy feeling for me.
Cristin AP-110963 M.
This product is too much, es bueno para personas con piel grasa o mixta pero es lo
Mejor en cobertura.
Aubre T.
Easley, SC
This make up is the absolute bomb! Covers everything and stays on! Beautiful shades and amazing quality
Ana M.
Portland O
I never used foundation before but so far I like this. Still shows your nature looks. So so far so good
Jennifer A.
Dallas, TX
Love this foundation a very full coverage last long plus it controls my oily parts really recommend it
Jessica V.
I wear this every day mixed with a lighter foundation and this literally last all day without caking !
heather r.
I have oily skin and this works wonders. I also have red cheeks and this covers it almost completely!!
Griselda A.
Norwalk, CA
SUPER FULL COVERAGE ! Covered my redness and pigmentation, long lasting and packaging is very hygienic
Melissa Nicole E.
.....I've never had a foundation break apart and oxidize on my fast so bad ever. I was so disappointed
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.