Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1941)
Arcelia G.
San Diego
Full coverage. Would of gave it 5 stars but I feel like the formula isn't the same from the old packaging
none o.
Its a great foundation want more of it mines finshed but this is afave of mines adore so muchhhhhhhhhhhh
Amanda B.
Wapato, WA
Super full coverage. And is great for a night out. Doesn't even really need to be set with a face powder.
Adreana P.
la puente
Love this foundation , leaves me looking so flawless and it stay on all day! Really like the finish on it
Aviana U.
Rocklin, CA
Great on the skin! Very light and airy while having the most full coverage I have seen with a foundation!
Tess M.
vidor
LOVE THIS! The coverage is so good. It last me at least four months. Matches my skin tone almost perfect
yolanda m.
My favorite foundation a very very but very good coverage it covera really good acne anything really good
Wenddy R.
Cutler bay, FL
BEST FOUNDATION EVER!!!!! Full coverage, a little heavy on the skin but it’s really good!! 100% recommend
Destiny L.
Hoopa, CA
I like kat von d products but this foundation was not my favorite. It was really dry and oxidized Orange.
Elizabeth M.
Hollywood, MD
100% the best foundation that I have ever used. The coverage is insane. Blends out well and doesn’t cake.
Emily R.
San Jose, CA
Ive been looking for a new foundation.. And i really want to try the kat von d foundation but im scared that it will look cakey i have combination skin... ? Do yall think it will look cakey and dry??
Rachel T.
Read wonderful reviews about this product and I really want to try it, but I've heard that it can be very cakes is that true?
Yasaimarie R.
Allentown, PA
I am oily like OILY is this a good product for me ? A lot of people say yes but a lot say no I wanna purchase but I'm scared it'll be too cakey
Jessica H.
I have really oily skin and I need a good foundation for it. Is this a good product for me?
Jes B.
N Brunswick, NJ
How is this for covering up hyperpigmentation and acne?

Amazon