Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19929)
Media (1916)
Ning H.
Huntington, WV
Review for: Medium 54 more...
I really like this foundation. I am on my second one now. this last forever. I usually wear mine all day
Leydianis C.
Hialeah , FL
Hello world this is my holy grail right here 💕 this Foundation is everything to me 😍 i lovee it very much
Sierra F.
Columbus, OH
Great coverage foundation. Will create a smooth and clean looking canvas for you to create amazing looks.
Anita V.
Alvarado, TX
Not a fan like everyone else. Very thick & gets cakey quick. Very full coverage. Not enough color ranges.
Selena c.
Salem, OR
If you have oily skin than this foundation is for you. It's the best foundation out there for oily skin.
Lisbeth R.
Newark, NJ
Review for: 56 Medium-Neutral Undertone more...
How can I live without this, covers everything in my face while still being may and not a heavy product.
Paola V.
Stamford , CT
La mejor base que e utilizado alta cobertura larga duración , todo lo que una mujer quiere de una base 💖😍
Miranda C.
This foundation is super full coverage and heavy on the face. I love the coverage but it does feel cakey.
Rayven R.
Cumming, GA
My favorite foundation!! Such full coverage that I don't even need concealer. It lasts all day long too.
Jessica V.
Lancaster, CA
A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY! It’s a very thick consistency and I find better applied with a beauty blender.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.