Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperp...60 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1943)
Brenda R.
The foundatuon is so heavy and it also caked up on my face. Clung to my fine lines also oxidized so orange.
denisha b.
Shreveport
Omg i love this foundation is full coverage and also lightweight. The finish is perfect for oily skin types
Meagan H.
Kingwood, TX
I got a sample of this at Sephora and I loved it so much I am planing on buying it one I can get the money
Natasha C.
Indianapolis, IN
I did love this foundation but it oxidized really weird on my face. That is why I have not bought it since
Shayla B.
Cyclone, WV
1,000 reviews
Review for: Light 43 Warm, Light 45 Neutral more...
This foundation is awesome. It has amazing coverage. Everyone that has acne prone skin you needa try this.
Kourtney S.
This is amazing. I love this product. It’s so perfect. It goes on so smooth. The packaging is very pretty.
Danielle G.
Only need a small amount and it goes a long way it looks the same even after sweating and stays on for ever
Fanta T.
Sherwood, OR
This is BEST FOUNDATION EVER !!!! IT COVERS EVERYTHING AND HAS A MATTE FINISH. ITS PERFECT FOR OILY SKIN!!
Deanna S.
Cleveland
Not a huge fan. Looks patchy and it’s way over priced. Feels thick and cakey. And it smells like pure paint
Elecia P.
Akron, OH
Full coverage & lightweight with a satin matte finish. Love this foundation, it's my go-to all year around!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon