Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19887)
Media (1910)
Venice D.
Edmond, OK
One of my favorites right now. I use it every day so full coverage and gives me the most flawless finish.
Jasmine M.
Carpentersville, IL
Really love this foundation, my number one foundation , it leaves a matte finish and it stays on all day
Jessica B.
Marietta, GA
Extremely full coverage but not cakey! Great for my oily prone skin. Definitely my go to glam foundation!
Taylor R.
Toledo, OH
Great coverage. Would be better if the color for light wasn't so orange. But overall a wonderful product.
Paola V.
Stamford , CT
La mejor base que e utilizado alta cobertura larga duración , todo lo que una mujer quiere de una base 💖😍
Patty R.
South Boston, VA
Worst. Foundation. Ever. Too thick. Too cakey. Does not work on dry skin. I returned it after two tries.
Leslie V.
Artesia, CA
Long lasting smooth finish foundation looks great on my skin personally and I really do have oily skin !
Yesi AL Y.
7204 kirkland bulevard Maurice Louisiana
No like for dry skin is bad 👎

The bottle is really good

Your price is accesible

But for dry skin not like
Megan H.
AMAZING PRODUCT last all day and it's full coverage doesn't smudge when sweating and perfect color match
Serena P.
This is a great product help covers all imperfections. I recommend it if your looking for a full coverage
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.