Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19886)
Media (1910)
a l e x 🦋 c.
covers up EVERYTHING THE COVERAGE IS AMAZING!!! Definitely one of the best coverage foundations out there
Elizabeth M.
Hollywood, MD
100% the best foundation that I have ever used. The coverage is insane. Blends out well and doesn’t cake.
Sarah G.
Walnut
I really liked it at first but it is SO Cakey, it dries too quickly into a thick paste it's hard to blend
Olga L.
Pixley, CA
One of my favorites foundations. Its kinda pricy but will continue to purcjase . Love this product......
Serena P.
This is a great product help covers all imperfections. I recommend it if your looking for a full coverage
Adreana P.
la puente
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-it Tattoo Foundation - Full Coverage, Liquid NET Wt 1.0 Fl. Oz / 30ml (Medium 53 - light to medium complexion with golden yellow undertone) more...
Love this foundation , leaves me looking so flawless and it stay on all day! Really like the finish on it
Jasmine M.
Carpentersville, IL
Really love this foundation, my number one foundation , it leaves a matte finish and it stays on all day
Mayra H.
Review for: Light 49 more...
I really love this foundation very good coverage  and easy to apply and blend out easy to wear no oxidzing
Lori B.
Opelousas, LA
Review for: 56 Medium-Neutral Undertone more...
Great coverage. Love the packaging. But way to drying on my skin. It didn’t budge when I tried my sample.
Tess M.
vidor
LOVE THIS! The coverage is so good. It last me at least four months. Matches my skin tone almost perfect
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.