Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19908)
Media (1916)
Yesi AL Y.
7204 kirkland bulevard Maurice Louisiana
No like for dry skin is bad 👎

The bottle is really good

Your price is accesible

But for dry skin not like
Jordan M.
Spokane, WA
It was good. Too thick and cakey looking for me personally. Full coverage and still a pretty foundation.
esmeralda o.
Review for: Light 43 Warm, 45 LIGHT - WARM UNDERTONE, 47 Light - Neutral Undertone more...
This is a really good foundation, great for full coverage not to cakey and is great with full coverage!!
*~*Brittany G.
I love love this foundation!! It lasts all day!! And it will last you a long time! Definitely buy again!
Morgan B.
Franklin Park, NJ
This definitely does what it says it does. It is thick full coverage and will cover any scars or tattoos.
Megan H.
AMAZING PRODUCT last all day and it's full coverage doesn't smudge when sweating and perfect color match
Sarah B.
Richmond, TX
Review for: 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE more...
I really love this because it covers everything! It can even cover ratios but I find it a little drying!
Melissa G.
Denver, CO
In my opinion this was a no for me I felt it was way to thick and it just didn't blend well with my skin
Leydianis C.
Hialeah , FL
Hello world this is my holy grail right here 💕 this Foundation is everything to me 😍 i lovee it very much
kle T.
My favorite foundation. This foundation is super full coverage. It’s also incredibly thick but I love it.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.