Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1972)
Angelica D.
Mission, TX
Full coverage i love it, perfect for oily skin. Only thing is that it doesn't stay on all day, you need to retouch.
Rayne P.
Pahrump, NV
Purchased at: Sephora
Full coverage! But I didn’t like how it wasn’t easily blend able for me, way too much work when you’re in a hurry.
Charlene C.
Live Oak
Stays on, last all day, does not oxidize like most foundations . Great coverage , I use this everyday and love it .
Mila D.
Smithton , MO
Review for: 47 Light - Neutral Undertone more...
I heard many great things about this and I recently bought it just to fall in love with it myself. Amazing product!
°YvE° D.
San antonio, TX
Everyone that does makeup needs these items in their kit/makeup bag! These are go to products that never disappoint
Angela R.
Moreno Valley, CA
This is the perfect foundation for my skin. The color is a perfect match and lasts all night without looking cakey.
Abigail B.
Houston
Omg my friend swears by this ive never used it but she loves it she buys it every month thats how much she use it.
Grace S.
Review for: Other more...
too cakey!!! settled into my fine lines and pores like no other, and felt like i had poured cement as my foundation
Arelis L.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Other more...
Soy medium 57 me encanta esta base es full cover tiene un acabado espectacular te elimana todas las imperfecciones
Miranda O.
Oxford, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE more...
Matched great but dries too fast to blend really well. Great coverage and I love that it’s cruelty free and vegan.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon