Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19898)
Media (1912)
Candace G.
Full coverage heaven! This foundation will stay put all day long without getting cakey. Highly recommend
Luci V.
Cedar Rapids
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-it Tattoo Foundation - Full Coverage, Liquid NET Wt 1.0 Fl. Oz / 30ml (Medium 53 - light to medium complexion with golden yellow undertone) more...
I just used a sample of this yesterday and I really liked it. I’m going to buy the actual foundation now.
Nicole N.
covers everything! Purple complain its too cakey but add some facial oil drops and its totally amazing!!
none o.
Its a great foundation want more of it mines finshed but this is afave of mines adore so muchhhhhhhhhhhh
Morgan B.
Franklin Park, NJ
This definitely does what it says it does. It is thick full coverage and will cover any scars or tattoos.
this foundation has such a good texture it's good for oily skin and lasts so long it has so much coverage
Maribel S.
Dade City , FL
It was great really good coverage, don’t really use it now but I think it’s still really good one to buy
Selena c.
Salem, OR
If you have oily skin than this foundation is for you. It's the best foundation out there for oily skin.
McKenna C.
Vermilion, OH
Love the new foundation.
Covers everything and not cakey at all. One of my favorite foundations for sure
Kaelyn R.
Cypress
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
Love this stuff full coverage. Doesn’t feel heavy on my face. Doesn’t come off through my shift. Amazing.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.