Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1949)
Sarah W.
Paramount, CA
All time favorite. Doesn't make me break out. Lasts all day. Matte finish. But doesn't do good with sweat lol
Lucía M.
Pontotoc, MS
Esta mascarilla me encanta no deja residuas y no es pesada en la cara es facil de difumina y usar me encanta
Nicole M.
Huntington, WV
This is my absolute all time favorite foundation I've ever used! A little pricey but a little goes a long way
Hilary A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wonderful coverage, fantastic color choices, and the packaging is amazing. Such a fan of all of her products.
Andreyna R.

Is pretty good, I've tried it a short time but I liked the results, I'm happy with them. It is very beautiful
Jane D.
phoenix arizona
Its to thick for my liking but its such a full coverage foundation it can litterly cover up murder i love it!
Shannon A.
Seffner, FL
It does exactly what it says it does. Use the cover my tattoos for a wedding I was doing and it was flawless
Mary M.
I have tried many other foundatios but I love Kat Von D Lock -It. Love the coverage and that it last all day.
Isabel H.
Very nice full coverage foundation, perfect for all skin types.
Very smooth and easy to apply.
A+ in my book.
Gicela L.
This is a very full coverage foundation; definitely don't recommend if you have dry skin it can be too drying
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon