Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19907)
Media (1915)
Katelynne E.
Edgewood, MD
This stuff is awesome. Full coverage, leaves a nice matte finish and blends nicely. Stays in place all day
Shayla B.
Cyclone, WV
Review for: Light 43 Warm, Light 45 Neutral more...
This foundation is awesome. It has amazing coverage. Everyone that has acne prone skin you needa try this.
Kieonna Lynette M.
York Haven, PA
Very good coverage but very thick and caked easily. Didn't blend very well but really matched my skin tone
virginia s.
FORT WORTH, TX
i purchased number 53 warm. Im in love i alway wear this foundation. Like how it covers a nd stays in place
Kourtney S.
This is amazing. I love this product. It’s so perfect. It goes on so smooth. The packaging is very pretty.
Crystal R.
Brawley
This product is simply not for those with dry skin, it just sunk into my pore and clung to every dry spot.
Katelyn B.
This stuff stays on great! A little cakey and drying sometimes, so summer is probably best time to use it!
Taylor C.
West Portsmouth, OH
The best foundation out there. It's worth the price. Full coverage. It stays really well as well too!!!!!!
Eileen D.
Mastic Beach, NY
I do not like this on my skin. This is definitely for a more oily skin. It caked and looked terrible on me.
denisha b.
Shreveport
Omg i love this foundation is full coverage and also lightweight. The finish is perfect for oily skin types
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.