Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19903)
Media (1914)
Michelle  Q.
This foundation is my holy grail! I'm light skinned and it covers all of my blemishes which are super red!
Thalia A.
Mission, Tx
Review for: Light 45 more...
It's great full coverage and lasts all day long. I've had mine for a while already and I'm still at the top
Deanna S.
Cleveland
Not a huge fan. Looks patchy and it’s way over priced. Feels thick and cakey. And it smells like pure paint
Adriana🐢 R.
Beautiful foundation! It has great coverage and helps control my oils! It’s also pretty easy to blend out!
Danielle G.
Only need a small amount and it goes a long way it looks the same even after sweating and stays on for ever
Kasie  W.
This foundation is great for my oily skin. I won't start seeing shine until 5 hours later or 3 if outside.
Mari S.
Las Vegas, NV
its def a full coverage foundation. dont recommend for those who have dry skin. little goes a long way tho
Amber R.
Hebron, KY
One of the best foundations I've ever used. It's extremely full coverage and truly lasts all day! Love it
virginia s.
FORT WORTH, TX
i purchased number 53 warm. Im in love i alway wear this foundation. Like how it covers a nd stays in place
Maddie F.
Love!!! It covers everything you could want to hide!! But it comes off super easily if your skin get oily.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.