Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19914)
Media (1915)
Martha V.
Merced
Extremely full coverage foundation,alittle really does go along way so careful,i love it and recommend it.
Jessica O.
Hooks, TX
My absolute favorite foundation. Coverage I amazing! Defiantly worth the money! Greta for redness coverage!
Traci D.
Lone Grove
Its small ,its powerful,its weightless , its matter , its extreme ,its pricey,its worth it ,its non sitting
Kayleena S.
Whenever i feel like going out for a night out and i want extra full coverage this is my go to foundation!
Essence D.
Baton Rouge, LA
Great foundation. Full coverage. Buildable. I love this product I just wish it would warm into skin faster.
Catherine C.
Brooklyn, NY
A staple piece in anyone's makeup collection, especially for those days when you need super full coverage.
kim m.
okemah, OK
A good product and I would definitely recommend it to friends and family to try and share their experiences
Amanda D.
Waterford, CT
One of the best high-end foundations out there. Great coverage and makes the skin look absolutely flawless.
Delania M.
Washburn, TN
Great coverage and actually stays in place all day. It didn’t feel heavy on my face and covered my redness.
Elisa R.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Review for: Medium 52 more...
Beautiful, full coverage foundation! But it is a little heavy on the skin but your skin looks so flawless!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.