Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1970)
Christine T.
Pittsburgh
I love this foundation. It's great if you love full coverage. It comes in almost every skin tone you can think of.
Yedda N.
Corona, CA
One of my favorite foundation. Great coverage. Makes your skin really flawless. Its very matted finish. I love it.
Melissa Y.
Sacramento, CA
Absolutely love this and well worth the money! Have never spent alot on makeup but im completely satisfied with it
Jenn L.
Lock-it foundation not only covered my breakouts, but also cleared my skin compared to previous brands i have used.
Vanessa M.
El Paso, TX
Very full coverage !! I'm in love with this foundation it is very thick but yet very easy to blend out and apply !
Sarah N.
Virginia Beach, VA
Did exactly as it says. I have a tattoo on my neck that needed to be covered for work and it did the trick and more
Tabby G.
Fort Worth, TX
This foundation is in my top two I rarely find a shade that matches my pale skin but her line always does the trick
Victoria L.
Full coverage and great color. It covers so well and fully. This is probably one of the greatest foundations ever.
Kasha B.
Great full coverage that last all throughout the day. You will not be disappointed when investing in this product.
Abby G.
I LOVE this foundation! I have always suffered from acne and this foundation provides great coverage for my scars.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon