Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19901)
Media (1912)
Esthelaa R.
Laredo, TX
Unbelievable coverage and goes on super smooth with no heavy feeling. This is absolutely the best there is
Sativa N.
Portland, OR
One of the best foundations I have gotten to try so far. It blended pretty effortlessly and covered nicely.
Fanta T.
Sherwood, OR
This is BEST FOUNDATION EVER !!!! IT COVERS EVERYTHING AND HAS A MATTE FINISH. ITS PERFECT FOR OILY SKIN!!
Melissa  M.
Little Rock, AR
Great coverage. Fantastic staying power. I think I'm in love. I can't imagine finding a better foundation.
Jennifer M.
Rogers
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
Like this product a lot works good for a full coverage, only thing is that it smells funky but works good.
Melissa R.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
Does a great job at mattifying my face while offering great full coverage. Will totally purchase it again.
Crystal R.
Brawley
This product is simply not for those with dry skin, it just sunk into my pore and clung to every dry spot.
Ieasha M.
Steelton , PA
I have heard nothing but good thing about this foundation! I must give it a try! I would love to this out!!
Hayley S.
Crawfordville
Stays in place all day and can cover any blemish. I wouldn't imagine using any other foundation every again
Amber H.
Adel, GA
Best foundation I've ever had! Covers EVERY blemish and imperfection. Great with the same name concealer!!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.