Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19909)
Media (1915)
Jessica O.
Hooks, TX
My absolute favorite foundation. Coverage I amazing! Defiantly worth the money! Greta for redness coverage!
diana g.
Santa Ana, CA
This foundation has one of the best coverage out there but it looks way to cakey on the face and too heavy!
Angela R.
North Las Vegas, NV
Very Cakey, too thick for my ski. Definitely full coverage, but it's not for someone with dry skin like me.
Nicola K.
San antonio, TX
Heavy coverage so I like to use it with the beauty blender. I usually save this one for going out at night
Fanta T.
Sherwood, OR
This is BEST FOUNDATION EVER !!!! IT COVERS EVERYTHING AND HAS A MATTE FINISH. ITS PERFECT FOR OILY SKIN!!
tammy m.
It is a really heavy foundation that gives a really full coverage. It can cover tattoos and imperfections.
Catherine C.
Brooklyn, NY
A staple piece in anyone's makeup collection, especially for those days when you need super full coverage.
Kacie C.
Amazing! Full coverage but does not make the face look cakey, I absolutely love it and definitely recommend
Marissa E.
Ventura , CA
This is good for a full coverage finish. Not recommended for dry skin because your face will become flakey.
Megan M.
This foundation has great coverage! It stays on all day and doesn't even cake! I love using this foundation
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.