Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19914)
Media (1915)
diana g.
Santa Ana, CA
This foundation has one of the best coverage out there but it looks way to cakey on the face and too heavy!
Jennifer M.
Rogers
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
Like this product a lot works good for a full coverage, only thing is that it smells funky but works good.
Chelsea V.
Wichita, KS
Love the coverage but noticed sometimes it makes my face look very caked on. But really can cover a tattoo!
virginia s.
FORT WORTH, TX
i purchased number 53 warm. Im in love i alway wear this foundation. Like how it covers a nd stays in place
Lindsay E.
Franklin, NJ
Best full coverage foundation ever. A finish like velvet, full coverage. Blends flawlessly. Lasts all day.
Marissa E.
Ventura , CA
This is good for a full coverage finish. Not recommended for dry skin because your face will become flakey.
Hannah T.
Clay, WV
Review for: 42 LIGHT - NEUTRAL UNDERTONE more...
LOVE THIS! It's my holy grail. FULL COVERAGE, LASTS ALL DAY, and it works PERFECTLY for my very oily skinh
Crystal R.
Brawley
This product is simply not for those with dry skin, it just sunk into my pore and clung to every dry spot.
Angel C.
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
Horrible foundation especially for the price was very watery and didn’t cover up a lot but also felt heavy
Angela R.
North Las Vegas, NV
Very Cakey, too thick for my ski. Definitely full coverage, but it's not for someone with dry skin like me.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.