Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1949)
Margarita G.
Castro Valley, CA
This is my favorite Foundation that lasts all day it's Matt it covers every kind of blemish you could think of
Josie V.
Joliet
Full coverage , stays all day but if you’re not careful it will get cakey. I would definitely still recommend!
Yndianna R.
Las Vegas, Nv
I love it full coverage gives you a matte finish if you're very oily I highly recommend this product for you!!!
Meagan M.
Richmond, KY
I am not a fan of the foundation. It's thick and hard to blend. It smells like paint and it looks really cakey.
Yaretzy S.
This foundation have amazing Full coverage it does not look caked on leaves a matte finish definitely a MUST !!
Emily B.
Shelby , NC
Last forever! Doesn’t come off during workouts or even swim practice! Really easy to apply and very lightweight
Jenny A.
us
she have that he would never forget this is weird like I didn't want ro but i think it looks at calling you get
Stephanie K.
I absolutely love this foundation!! It settles perfect with my skin, an stays on an gives a nice full coverage!
Natasha S.
Elkins
I can not use kat von d products because they always always always break me out but this is good for oily skin
Keri B.
Glasgow, KY
This is a great foundation, great coverage but it doesn't feel like there is all kinds of makeup on your face.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon