Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1945)
Sydney B.
Burlington, NC
Review for: 46 LIGHTS - COOL UNDERTONE more...
I really enjoy this full coverage foundation. I have combo skin, dry on my cheeks, so if I use this I have to really make sure to moisturize and prep my skin or else it looks extremely heavy and cakey.
Xaena C.
Fayetteville , NC
Review for: Other more...
I tried this as a sample first from Sephora and fell in love. I've heard it's very heavy so I was a little nervous to buy it which is why I got a sample. I think everyone knows how small the sample size from Sephora is, right? Well this stuff is so full coverage and amazing that that little amount of product would probably last a couple days. I did my whole face with just a couple drops of this stuff and it covered every blemish and mark on my face without feeling heavy and gross. It blended out so easily. And the shade was a PERFECT match to my skin tone which has been a struggle for me. It held up very well throughout a whole day at work. No breaking apart or rubbing off. I can get kind of oily in my t-zone, but that didn't disturb the foundation at all. It did crack a little in my smile lines so I had to take a star away for that. However it is still a great value for money considering how little you actually need to use at a time. I would definitely recommend.
Aryn N.
Oceanside, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
#44 is my fall color and #45 when I get some sun. This product isn't for all skin tones but it fits my fair skin tone perfectly. There is no other foundation out there that I will ever replace it with.
Teresa M.
DAVISON, MI
I am truly not a fan of KVD products, but this is the only thing I like and use from her line. It works extremely well! I have some deep scars on my face from an accident and this fountain helps so much. Basically covers them completely which I haven't been able to find many products to do so besides Dermablend Cover Foundation Creme SPF 30 I absolutely love how this foundation looks on my skin. Flawless and best of all, natural! It's a really thick consistency, but it doesn't feel heavy on the face. Other products cream or powder apply really well over this foundation without having to worry about it sliding around. However I do not like using her lock it concealer over this. The foundation is already so full coverage that when I use the concealer it just becomes heavy and cakey in those areas.. However a light weight concealer such as tarte™ rainforest of the sea aquacealer concealer will work perfectly to brighten up some areas..but really I find I don't need concealer on top of this product because the coverage is so well, it even covers my dark circles. I sometimes just use it to brighten my highlight areas. Like I said, I am not a KVD fan by any means, but this foundation is definitely something to rave about. If you're looking for an extremely full coverage matte foundation, that's not cakey or heavy on the face but lasts all day, this is it!
Geneva J.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the coverage this foundation gives. It lasts all day and makes skin look flawless. My skin is just a touch too dry for it, though, and it can look crumbly and cakey fast on me. It also separates/melts off badly around my t-zone, even when set.
Hannah M.
Maryville, TN
I love this! It's a little thick, but that's a good thing for me! I have a lot of red blotches on my face, and this is a fantastic full coverage foundation. It lasts all day and doesn't give me cake face.
Christina B.
Overland park
I wanted to love this, but it made my skin too cakey looking. It is SOOOOOOOOO full coverage which is awesome! Just didn’t find it the greatest for my skin type. I love other Kat von d products though.
Shaundra V.
My favorite liquid foundation for nights out. Really good full coverage but dries fast so you have to blend quick. Doesn't clog pores, stays on 8 hours plus, doesn't transfer and is the only foundation that stays put on my oily spots.
Amanda S.
Belleville, NJ
Too thick and full coverage for me. Great if you are looking for a super full coverage foundation. Unfortunately, it was too much for me and the collection didn’t seem to have a color that matched my skin as well as some other brands.
Angelica R.
CT
Let me tell you. This foundation is FULL COVERAGE & I love it so much. Great foundation & it’s lasts you a long long time. You’ll know when you have to buy another cause it shows you how much is left.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon