Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1934)
Erica U.
Newbury Park, CA
Great coverage, i was a loyal mac user but was finally able to get this at sephora and i am now a loyal user
Stevie S.
This foundation gives the ultimate full coverage! I get compliments on how smooth and flawless my skin looks.
Jade S.
Super full coverage. Doesn't crease or move or slip. Very amazing product. Worth the price. I love Kat Von D.
Libby A.
Wildersville, TN
Extremely full coverage!

Long lasting

Easy to apply

Extremely full coverage

Yes, but be careful can get Cakey
Lindsey S.
This is a great foundation for full coverage. It covers anything you want to hide and is great for oily skin
Milyyyy😘 G.
Laredo, TX
Review for: 47 Light - Neutral Undertone more...
Loved how it looked in my skin! It covered my pores, and acne... My skin didn't get greezy when I applied it
alexandra w.
Marlborough, MA
I've tried this stuff out it's awesome gives lots of coverage but is very thick and can peel if it's hot out
Morgan C.
Camden, AR
Only foundation I'll ever use again. The airbrush finish it gives is so nice. I get compliments all the time!
Yudeliz M.
Unas de mis bases favoritas cubre bastante unas de las mejores cubriendo cualquier inperfeccion que tengamos
Danielle R.
Hewlett, NY
Amazing coverage and it doesn’t clog my pores I was nervous at first to try it but I am so happy that I did.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?

Amazon