Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19900)
Media (1912)
Rachel M.
Brundidge, AL
Very thick formula. Provides amazing coverage! Looks cakey on dry skin. Comparable to Urban Decay All Nighter
Haylee M.
High coverage foundation. It is amazing because you don't need a lot at all to make it cover your whole face
Allison S.
Kingsport
I do like the product, but it tends to get cakey. It stays on really well though, and plenty of color options
Bailee E.
Killeen, TX
Super expensive but really worth it. It’s full coverage and doesn’t feel cakey. Kind of runs out fast though
Lucía M.
Pontotoc, MS
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-it Tattoo Foundation - Full Coverage, Liquid NET Wt 1.0 Fl. Oz / 30ml (Medium 53 - light to medium complexion with golden yellow undertone) more...
Esta mascarilla me encanta no deja residuas y no es pesada en la cara es facil de difumina y usar me encanta
Jade O.
Great coverage, the only down fall is it dries out my face and I have combination skin so its not super dry.
Savannah R.
Love this foundation, use it everyday. More on the thicker side, but last all day and is very high coverage.
Stevie S.
This foundation gives the ultimate full coverage! I get compliments on how smooth and flawless my skin looks.
alexandra w.
Marlborough, MA
I've tried this stuff out it's awesome gives lots of coverage but is very thick and can peel if it's hot out
Paola S.
Doral, FL
This is a bit heavy for regular use but absolutely wonderful for once in a while. Full coverage flawlessness.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.