Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19908)
Media (1915)
Angelica R.
Fresno, CA
Im so In love with this foundation it is full coverage and they have so many color this my go to fondation ❤️
Nicole G.
Review for: Medium 54 more...
It's awesome. It blends perfectly, has a matte finish. You can have all the shades. and it covers everything
Libby A.
Wildersville, TN
Review for: Medium 52 more...
Extremely full coverage!

Long lasting

Easy to apply

Extremely full coverage

Yes, but be careful can get Cakey
julie y.
Russellville, AR
Love it. But it is too mattefying to me. Really dry to my skin. But the coverage is awesome totally recommend
Anjali M.
Mclean, VA
Review for: 52 Medium - Warm Undertone more...
This foundation is amazing! It is pricey but definitely worth it. Has a nice matte finish and great coverage.
Lorena R.
I absolutely love this product. Would recommend to anyone who loves to look beautiful at all times. Worth it❤
Bailee E.
Killeen, TX
Super expensive but really worth it. It’s full coverage and doesn’t feel cakey. Kind of runs out fast though
Paulina J.
Anthony , TX
This was a bit too cakey for me personally, I felt like it would accentuate the flakes of dry skin on my face
Becky P.
Full coverage long lasting!! Matte finish i wouldnt use any other ever again im addicted!! Kat von d rocks!!!
naomia e.
great i use this all the time to add coverage to a foundation and make it darker because i have a dark shade
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.