Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19908)
Media (1916)
Summer S.
Oakland , CA
Listen everyone!!! Bow down to this foundation. It's pure magic in a bottle. It covers so much, even tattoos!
julie y.
Russellville, AR
Love it. But it is too mattefying to me. Really dry to my skin. But the coverage is awesome totally recommend
Shelby L.
Bellevue, Ne
I love how it covers up my blemishes.... although I’m not a fan of how cakey and heavy it makes my skin feel
Lorena R.
I absolutely love this product. Would recommend to anyone who loves to look beautiful at all times. Worth it❤
Karla C.
I love this foundation, Works great for oily skin. I bought it at sephora so I had much help finding my tone.
Paulina J.
Anthony , TX
This was a bit too cakey for me personally, I felt like it would accentuate the flakes of dry skin on my face
Haley K.
Bartlett , TN
By far my favorite foundation!!!! I love the full coverage and how it stays on all day without looking cakey.
Allison S.
Kingsport
I do like the product, but it tends to get cakey. It stays on really well though, and plenty of color options
Jennifer P.
Richmond, VA
Amazing full coverage foundation. Comes in so many tones and shades. I have a different one for every season.
Madison W.
Winter Garden , FL
This foundation was not good for my dry skin it locked onto my try patches and looked very cakey on my skin.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.