Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19881)
Media (1909)
Mariposa C.
Phoenix, AZ
Definition of full coverage! Only thing is for me it did feel heavy on my skin and had a bit too much red undertone, could just be the shade I got. If you want to be fully covered this is a go to foundation.
Evanne R.
Florence, SC
This is my most consistently used foundation right now. The coverage is awesome and its beautifully matte without being drying and settling into creases. I also love how it is an exact match to my skin tone!
Jenevi F.
nice foundation! very full coverage it does tend to leave some weird spots on my face but i clean it up with concealer but other than that it is a nice foundation with full coverage and it's very buildable!
Hannah B.
Atlanta , GA
One of my least favorite foundation because of how the color changes when oxidizes. But it is extremely full coverage and lives up to its name and have a pretty good color range. Blends easy and lasts long!
Amanda M.
I want to love this foundation so much more but none of the shades are an exact match I have to mix two which is expensive and it’s just too dry on my skin. Would be great for someone with oily skin though.
Pamela P.
4011 bur oak path
This foundation made my skin look Flawless. It goes on so smooth. Hides your pores and gives you a matted look. Works best if you don’t have dry skin. Would recommend a very hydrating foundation to go with.
Chasidy C.
This is my all time favorite foundation. It actually COVERS what you want hidden. It’s not too heavy and it did not break my skin out either. I put it bon d setting powder on top of this and finish my look.
Cassandra B.
Atwater, CA
Review for: 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE more...
I really wanted to like this foundation, but unfortunately it doesn't go well with my skin type. It applies nicely, but separates an looks streaky in my t-zone area (even with primers and setting spray and setting powder).
Samantha 🤪.
Salinas, CA
I’m beyond obsessed with this foundation! It will be forever my favorite and will re-purchase! I love how they have expanded the shade range! I always catch myself wearing this product on special occasions!
michelle M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I received this product as a sample, I like that it covers my skin a lot, it's full coverage. But I feel that it seems like a glue, also reported that it was not 24 hours and if after the Foundation I apply another product the Foundation disappears from my face.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.