Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19866)
Media (1907)
Yudeliz M.
Unas de mis bases favoritas cubre bastante unas de las mejores cubriendo cualquier inperfeccion que tengamos
Emma M.
Loving this foundation. Gives you the thick flawless coverage you need . Smooth to the touch and wont smear.
Jade S.
Super full coverage. Doesn't crease or move or slip. Very amazing product. Worth the price. I love Kat Von D.
Kelsey J.
Dickinson, TX
Very full coverage, but if you have dry skin then it will show on your face and make you look kind of cakey.
Ashley C.
Review for: Deep 74 more...
Great foundation! It didn't get cakey or feel heavy on my skin. It has a matte finish and it's full coverage.
Ashley S.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Great full coverage option. Used for a wedding in Mexico and it lasted all day. One of my favorites for sure!
Allison S.
Kingsport
I do like the product, but it tends to get cakey. It stays on really well though, and plenty of color options
olga p.
Delray Beach, FL
From weightless to full coverage this foundation has the basics, it gives you a natural non cakey coverage..
Rosa R.
Baytown, Tx
I have oily skin and I absolutely love this foundation! It has a matte finish which I love and full coverage!
Chantelle F.
Murfreesboro , TN
Her foundation is flawless and love lightweight as well as long lasting. Lasts for 8 hours. No oily effects.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.